Saturday, January 15, 2011

Movies I Haven't Seen (QuickiePost)

The other day I was reminded by a friend of how weird it is that I've never seen The Goonies. Apparently that's required viewing for my generation, but the extent of my knowledge about Goonies comes from an episode of Family Guy in which Peter gets the fat kid to do a "truffle shuffle." So at work today, bored as shit, I decided to compile a shortlist of movies that it seems almost everyone (over 25) has seen but I have not.

1. The Godfather
2. Toy Story (none of the series)
3. Gone With the Wind
4. The Lion King
5. Avatar
6. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
7. A Clockwork Orange
8. It's a Wonderful Life
9. Casablanca
10. Ferris Bueller's Day Off .

Other movies that didn't make the top ten include The Deer Hunter, Gone With the Wind, Back to the Future Part 2 or Part 3, Caddyshack, The Sound of Music, Breakfast at Tiffany's, any King Kong movie, Citizen Kane, 9 1/2 Weeks (it's eeeerotic I hear), Jaws, Reservoir Dogs, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and Planet of the Apes.

I think this one takes the cake for most pointless blog entry. Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment